This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (atcclosings.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Around-the-Clock Closing Services, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. You are not required to register to utilize this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Around-the-Clock Closing Services, LLC will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill a request from a client or under the following circumstances:
(a) to comply with applicable law or with a legal process served on us or this website; (b) in order to protect and defend the rights or property of us or this website, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of visitors of this website, or the public in general.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from Around-the-Clock Closing Services, LLC at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website: atcclosings.com
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Around-the-Clock Closing Services, LLC takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees of Around-the-Clock Closing Services, LLC who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, payroll or customer service) as well as the clients for whom you are performing services are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.